For Therapists'n Everyone!
- User friendly interactive software comes with 6 sample planners, activity key ring and quick start booklet.
- STICKIDS™ is designed for children with sensory processing, sensory integration and motor challenges.
- STICKIDS™ combines and uses various frameworks of:
- Dr. Ayres’ sensory integration clinical perspective
- sensory modulation, self regulation, sensory diet
- cognitive motor learning
- STICKIDS™ benefits therapists, teachers, parents, child and everyone:
- Easily create and print numerous individualized and customized color planners and activity cards.
- 8 types to choose from including Weekly, Summary, Monthly, Group and fun activity cards and games for a single child or many children. Over 125 fun STICKIDS™ pictures.
- Select from categories / folders: Motion, Heavy Work, Pressure ‘n Touch, Suck Chew ‘n Breathe, Retreat, Routines ’n Planning, Tips Tools ‘n Doing, and Clinic Time.
- Allows extensive customization for therapeutic/ personal perspective and individual child’s needs, and retains changes.
- Affordable, user friendly and a time saver - save planners as a PDF, attach to reports, fax or email.
- Promotes child participation to plan select and follow through during therapy sessions.
- Suitable for toddlers to teens, and for mildly to severely effected children. Also presents as a wellness model with recent use with adults and also for mental health needs.
- Offers methods to enhance “teaming” and extend therapeutic applications with teachers, parent and assistants.
- Facilitates tracking progress and goals.
COMPUTER AND TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- One STICKIDS disc is licensed for
- a single user - original disc must be in to run
- multiple users sharing 1 disc/ a single customization/ on a single computer - original disc must be in to run
- Minimum requirements: Pentium 200, VGA 800x600, 64MB RAM, 200MB Disk Space. Windows 98/ME/ Vista 32 bit systems. Windows Vista/7/8 with 64 bit systems easily updatd with support memo included in Quickstart Booklet. 90 day technical guarantee and ongoing after sales technical support. Macs require Parallels orBootcamp and Windows.
- Not supported for network or lab environments or net book
- clinic sites with multiple users/ sites and each therapist with own customization - contact us for volume discounts and multi disc load instructions
BUY NOW - PLACE YOUR ORDER
Therapist Version FOR EVERYONE
To Order use our secure on line order buttons or PayPal buttons. You do not need to be a registered PayPal User. You can check out as a guest.
Or you can place a manual order:
1. $119.95 USD for USA & Overseas/Offshore orders; $109.95 USD for Canadian orders
2. Virtual load – do you have a computer without internal DVD drive or CDROM drive, or would prefer not to have the disc in to run ? If so for additional fee our SticKids technician will assist you with a remote "virtual load" once you have received your product by mail. You must also buy/ click product above for basic product then click this supplemental button to order the virtual load.
$60 USD for all customers
3. Tech support fee - SticKids offers free tech support both indirect memos and direct virtual tech intervention as needed for 90 days from purchase to assist you with your first SticKids set up. There after most users resolve any minor challenges via downloading tech support pdf.
For detailed technical support open and print Tech Support PDF:
But after the 90 days - if formal online virtual tech support is desired or required then a fee of $25 US will apply. Click below
Purchasing Policies: Order details
All orders are subject to acceptance by Community Therapy Associates Inc.
place via website paypal process, fax(1-403-932-6469) or mail manual form, or phone (1-403-650-0203)
Please supply clear, correct and complete mailing and billing address
For orders greater than 5 and related discounts, inquiries can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through the website - Paypal
By mail , fax or phone – Visa, MasterCard or POs (Medical or Educational Institutes) and money orders - use downloadable manual form.
Canadian Destinations $5.00 USD per unit
Continental USA Destinations $17.00 USD per unit
Over Seas/Off shore Destination $23.00 USD per unit
Shipments will generally be made via Canadian and US Federal Postal Services
For orders over 5 and customized shipping, inquiries can be made at email@example.com
STICKIDS is not subject to duty or taxes under NAFTA agreements but STICKIDS is not responsible for any additional import duties or brokerage fees which may be charged by your own Customs Service.
CTA does not share or sell any customer information. If updates or new products arise we may contact you unless you request otherwise.
Inspect your orders promptly for any damages or defects
If your shipment arrives damaged please contact us immediately so we can correct the situation
Prior authorization will be required for any returns. Authorized returns for technical reasons will be replaced free of charge, with the exception of shipping charges.Returns for merely non preferred product will be processed a 25% restocking fee.
Full payment (including shipping charges) must be submitted with the order
GST will be added onto the purchase price for all Canadian orders (5%)
Prices may be subject to change without notice, including shipping rates.
Price per unit for: $119.95 USD per unit for USA & Offshore $109.95 USD per unit Canada
There is 90 day limited warranty on all STICKIDS products from the date of shipment. CTA warrants that the CD on which the software is contained will be free from defect in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or neglect. CTA does not warrant the contents of the software or that it will be error free.Contact CTA prior to returning product
If not desiring to order at this time but rather have product inquiries related to general product use or application contact firstname.lastname@example.org